Hi everybody! I’m back… with some great news. I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award. Can you believe it? And it’s there, thanks to Yashika, who writes amazing poems and is pretty awesome at drawing. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. It’s been three and a half years of blogging now and I’ve never been happier.
This award is accompanied by the following rules:
1. Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
2.Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
3. Nominate 8 other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
5. You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
The answers to Yashika’s questions are:
1. What’s your profession?
I’m a student, dreamer and a part time blogger.
2. If given a chance to change your profession, what would you like to become?
I’ll have a chance to change it only if I get educated. But I’d like to change myself from a dreamer to an achiever.
3. What’s your reason behind starting this blog?
I was always a poet. A writer. An avid reader. My father thought I’d be a good idea to put my thoughts somewhere collective instead of being scribbled on a piece of paper, later found in the dustbin.
4. Who is your role model?
My grandfather, dad and J.K. Rowling.
5. Which place is your dream destination?
New York or the English countryside.
6. Name the person who loves you the most.
8. Where do you see yourself ten years from the present?
Maybe in New York, editing the New York Times, or travelling the world as a Fox Traveller journalist.
9. Which is your favourite cartoon character?
Oswald and his dog, Winnie.
10. If given a chance, which fictional character would you like to become?
Hermione Granger or Katniss Everdeen.
The nominees for the Liebster Award are *drumroll* (I’ve always wanted to do that):
1. Hannah: Confessions of a Hopeless Introvert
2. Shweta/Isher: The White Vespa
3. Princess: La Sua Principessa
4. Megan: Jump Rope
5. Amelia: Keep Your Feet
6. Nomad: A Wandering Soul
7. Anoop: Tranquil Yet Alive
8. Yusra: Gulab Jamman Writes
Congratulations everyone! Your questions are:
1. What do you want from life?
2. What’s your secret fantasy?
3. What is your favorite color and why?
4. If you could change into an animal anytime, what would it be and why?
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? Why/why not?
6. What do you believe is humans’ greatest strength?
7. What’s the first thing that comes to your mind every morning when you wake up?
8. A trip with your best friend or a brunch with good friends?
9. What’s your favorite book?
10. If you could date one celebrity, who would it be and why?
Thank you everyone for all the love and support. I’ve some great articles lined up. Hope you’ll enjoy them.