It’s been a while since I wrote to you, but yesterday evening, I met the happy notification that I was nominated for the Sisterhood Of The World Blogger’s Award- a first- and The Creative Blogger’s Award by the lovely Suchie from lilrant. She’s really witty, sarcastic and a brilliant observer. Do check our her two awesome posts here and here. Thanks a lot, Suchie!
The rules for both these awards:
1. Post the award logo on your blog.
2. State five random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate others.
Five facts about me:
1. I am currently not allowed to buy any new books so I am running out of reading material. Have been rereading some old books and some that I had left midway.
2. I am extremely insecure about everything. I’m trying to change that.
3. I’m on a strict diet so as to lose some weight before the school farewell in February’16.
4. I have a very sweet tooth. Gulab jamun, ice cream, Nutella- you name it. So it’s hard staying on a diet.
5. I am very passionate about everything I do.
I would like to nominate these perfect bloggers:
Congratulations everyone! It’s up to you if you wish to accept the award.