Yes, my favorite award is here once more! Hannah from The View Through My Window nominated me for the Liebster Award on June 23, 2015. Thank you so much Hannah, and I’m so glad you find my blog worth appreciating! Anyhow, to all my readers, she writes beautifully and I love her photography a lot which you can check out here.
The rules of this award are:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you and display the award on your page
-Nominate ten other bloggers for the award
-Answer ten questions asked by the person who nominated you
-Ask your nominees ten questions.
The answers to Hannah’s questions are:
1. What is the best holiday you have ever been on? Kashmir here and Goa.
2. A Random fact about you: I love reading acceptances speeches that people write on their blogs when they receive awards.
3. A Novel / Movie or both( or any of your preferred strains like Plays, Poems etc) that just BLEW your mind: The movie, The Notebook and as for both, The Book Thief.
4. An early childhood memory: I don’t remember but my mom told me that when I was three and we used to live on the third floor in an apartment, I used to throw steel utensils from the balcony below and it was at the risk of dropping at someone’s head,
My nominees are:
Congratulations everyone! My questions to you are:
1. If you were stuck in the middle of an island with an option to choose drinkable sea water, or edible sand as food, what would you choose and why?
2. You have the opportunity to ask for one superpower. What would it be?
3. Would you rather have dinner for breakfast or breakfast for dinner? Would you invite me?
4. Have you ever lived through a day without knowing that it’s not day?
5. What do you think, would your wrestler name be?
7. How many times can you bathe in a day?
8. What is that maximum of money who’ve spent shopping in a day?
9.How do you like my blog?
10. Can you spot one mistake in this post?
`Best of luck to all the nominees! Happy blogging!