Put a stop to your dirty minds, readers. Let me have my share of say.
I created a challenge! Some time ago, I had mentioned in one of the posts here that I would be hosting some challenges, contests and competitions for the bloggers’ community. This is the first of that lot, The F- Challenge. This was invented while I was sitting at my coaching class, doing Maths, and rethought upon while travelling.
The rules of this challenge are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Write a prose of five lines, in which every line should start and end with a word that starts from ‘F’.
3. Keep a link of the original F- Challenge in the post, so that the creator may get a pingback.
4. This challenge is open to anyone who sees it, or reads a F- Challenge post from someone.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers for this challenge.
The nominees for this challenge are:
I took the liberty of being the creator of this challenge to nominate many people, haha 😀 Anyhow, to all the nominees, best of luck. To all those who aren’t nominated, all the best! I hope you have fun.
Look forward to seeing your posts.
P.S. Close to 300 followers:D