I was nominated by Swati from Light At The End Of The Tunnel for the Starlight Blogger Award, which is a first. Thank you so much Swati. Her Not So Terribly Tiny Tales are phenomenal. You must head to her little corner on the internet and get a glimpse into her artistic soul.
The rules of this award are:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 3 questions given to you.
- Nominate Others.
Swati’s questions are-
1. If ever given a task to write a book, which topic you will hop on to?
Seeing that I’m working on three with absolutely different ideas, I have to say that whatever topic catches my fancy and makes me write is fine with me.
2. How do you define *LIFE*?
I like this quote a lot, “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.” Does that define life?
3. *Emotions* – How do they guide an existence?
Everything that exists depends on emotions. You are happy, sad, lonely, miserable, cheerful, excited, nervous, scared, confident, enthusiastic, spiteful, guilty, angry or joyous, everything you feel is a part of you. And without you, there is no existence. Nothing exists for you if you’re not there. Emotions, according to me, and invariably, your existence, as without you, nothing is there to last.
My Nominees are:
Congratulations all of you! My questions for you are:
- What do you feel most guilty about?
- Is there someone who can confide in each and everything? How did you meet?
- If you could meet me, would you? Why/why not?
I look forward to your responses. All the best!