I am finally, finally, for the last time, done with exams. Well, I was done on the 16th but my priority list got jumbled up and there was a lot to do before the high of the exams finishing would fade. Now that a holiday feels normal, I am back, and for good.
My exams began on the first of March and were on until the 16th, covering a total of five subjects. Most of them went okay, although Maths screwed me up. So, if the marking scheme in lenient in mathematics, I’m expecting a good result. But, fingers crossed, nonetheless.
PLANS FOR THE FUTURE
Now that the my Board exams is over, I’m preparing for the entrance exams that are lined up, although I’m not to stressed about them. I’ve qualified for the second round in NIFT, will be giving the NATA exam, as well as the JEE for architecture. I’ve also applied for a bunch of other universities, so let’s see what happens.
It’s tricky because we can’t really work it out. My dad currently doing his Ph.D and it’s supposed to be his peak period right now, with all his writing to be done. But, we’re still trying to fit a small
vacation escapade if we can.
I’m catching up on my reading (I’ve got a few book reviews lined up), I’m watching movies (again, reviews!), and I’m rewatching Friends. I’m trying my hand at cooking too- I made all the snacks for Holi this time- and I’m planning, planning to join a gym real quick. I just can’t bring myself to it.
Well, it’s going to be exciting, at the very least. I’ve lined up a few things.
- First off, I’m reinstating my Music Today section, along with the Soothe Sundays.
- I’m going to be more active on my instagram (which, by the way, you can follow: @theakankshavarma).
- I had started exchanging letters with Adi at The Happy Indian Goddess (go say Hi!), but that didn’t work out very well. I never did get her letter; she got mine when we’d given up all hope. So, I’m thinking of starting that again, but with you all as well.
If any of you feels like having a penpal (me!), you can put your name down in the comments and I’ll email you.
- I’m finally going to start working on Unravelling Broken Threads. It’ll not be as frequent, and I’m planning to do it on two particular days of the week: most probably Wednesday and Sunday. But I’ll let you know.
- The World Past Me will be dissociating with WordPress and you’ll see the new domain soon.
- I’m updating my About Me page as well.
- TWPM is approaching 500 followers, thanks to you guys. To express my gratitude, I’ll be hosting a giveaway when I reach 500. I’ll be doing a post for that. Be on the lookout.
So, lots of new things, lots more to do. Hopefully, TWPM will keep you entertained.
Lots of love,
PS. It’d be great if you can tell me how to create and attach a form in posts. I seem to have acquired amnesia regarding that.